Ten simple relaxation methods
A few simple relaxation methods can protect you from the rigors of life, because stress is not only unpleasant, but also harmful.
Harmonizing applications, such as meditation, can help reduce stress. But what do you do if you do not have the time or motivation to do it?
Maybe then some of these simple relaxation methods are right for you.
1. Embrace someone. When we hug each other, we give each other a sense of warmth. It can really be very relaxing. The prerequisite is, of course, that the other wants the same.
2. Interrupt the daily routine. Talk to the guy who always sleeps on the bench or have lunch under the open sky. Just do something that breaks your usual routine. It gives you a good feeling and helps to reduce stress.
3. Take a hot shower bath. It relaxes your muscles. Some also do a change shower between hot and cold very well. After that, many feel refreshed and relaxed.
4. Try to observe your thoughts. Discover the stress factors that are in your head (anger, worry, a phone call you need to keep, etc.). By concretizing the stress-inducing thoughts, it will be easier for you to eliminate them, you will not feel so helpless and powerless anymore, you will feel better and more relaxed. If you practice this mindfulness exercise, it may well become one of your favorite relaxation methods over time.
5. Do not forget the laugh. From your own experience, you probably know yourself that laughter is very relaxing, is not it? Find someone who tells the best jokes, or generally look at life from the serene side.
6. Listen to relaxation music. Make sure you always have your favorite relaxation CD handy, in the office, in the car, or wherever you need them.
7. Leave the room where you are for a while. If the atmosphere or things in the room are related to reinforcing or even triggering your stressful thoughts, then it makes sense to leave the room. So why not leave for a while? This can really help to improve your mood.
8. Take a deep breath. Try breathing deeply through your nose five times. Close your eyes and only pay attention to your breathing. It’s a kind of mini-meditation, and perhaps the most effective of the quick relaxation methods.
9. Drinking chamomile tea. Chamomile tea seems to have a calming effect on the nerves. Any hot tea without caffeine can be relaxing.
10. Run a few steps. If you have at least 10 minutes, walking or walking is one of the best ways to relax. As you do this, you have the opportunity to find a beautiful area where you can walk in the future.
Of course, it is ideal if you can change something to make you feel better and more relaxed. Maybe right now it’s the thought of the work that keeps you busy and stressed. In that case, it might make sense to pause, so why not start with one or two of the above simple relaxation methods?